Where to begin...
I cut my hair a few months ago! It is quite different from the long hair I've had for quite a while. My goal was to make getting ready a quicker process... fail. My freakin' hair is so dang thick. So, it basically dries faster, but takes longer to "do." Using the flat iron on all that short hair in the back takes forever, not to mention, it's very hard to reach! Not so sure what my best hair option is... I like it short, but it's a bit frustrating because it didn't quite result in what I wanted. Suggestions welcomed...
Yoga...
Ahhh... Bikram yoga. Still going, not as frequently as I'd like, however. Before the wedding, I was averaging 4-5 times per week. For the last few months, I've been going only 2-3 times per week. I guess it's better than nothing, but I need to pick up those numbers! Maybe one day, I'll have Chris take some pics of my poses so I can post them. I've definitely progressed! I still have to work on my stamina and endurance, though. Flexibility is almost there, but more strength needed to hold the poses for the alotted time! Whew, it's tough!

2010...
hopes to bring more visits with family and friends! We are closer now, to everyone, that will definitely be making more of an effort! First up... The Whites! I am making this a priority!!! Love you guys!

Happily married for 4 months (tomorrow)! And never more in love <3

3 comments:
1st off....Love love love the picture at the top of your blog! I am literally laughing out loud!
2nd...I am going to hold you too visiting with the White's more often. I have it in writing now!
3rd....I would love to have a copy of that picture of me and you. We definately belong together. I mean look at us. We make great looking BFF's! LOL!
and 4th... you may have inspired me to start blogging again. I haven't in SOOOO long, but I think it is time. So stay tuned!
Love you!!!!!
I totally just stole that picture off your blog.
Yay for updates! I'm inspired as well!
I was going to ask about the upkeep of short hair. I hear ya on the thickness! Mine is less thick from losing so much of it, but it's coming back and I never know what to do with it.
Hey! When we come up in Feb. maybe we can hit the yoga...if they are open anyway. :)
Post a Comment