Well, who knows if anyone is reading this, because I have not updated it very regularly. But, here I am. Another bar exam finished. It is still a bit surreal, not really sure how I feel right now; a mixture of excitement, exhaustion, fear, worry, and elation-- all in one. I am so happy to have it behind me, but hope I pass because I don't want to do it again! It's awful. And NV's Bar Exam was tough... super long... 9 essay in all. I barely survived. But I did, and now I look forward to relaxing, having fun, planning a wedding, and a lot of yoga. I really missed yoga while I was studying... only went twice during a 2-week period. That's quite a change from going 4-5 times a week. My body is craving some hot yoga! I will go tomorrow! I look forward to it relieving some of this knotted up tension in my shoulders and back! I am pretty much hunch back after all the studying I did, in addtion to the actual bar exam-- 18 hours of testing! I told you, it was awful! So excited for the next month! Also, hoping I find a job soon. I am going to unemployed in a month...AAAAHHHHH!
Also, love my Christopher, more than ever! He took (and takes) such good care of me while I was trying to study and take the bar exam. I am soooo lucky and blessed to have him in my life! I look forward to forever with him :)
I'm now at a place where I can... breathe. And for that I am thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I won't fell guilty when I call you!
You're so awesome!
Ah, relaxation time for a while! I'm sure you won't be unemployed for long, so enjoy it while it lasts!
I'm SO GLAD you survived the bar exam. When do you find out if you passed?
Love you!
Post a Comment