
Let me start off by saying, I told you I would not be very diligent in keeping this up. With that said, however, I am still trying because here I am... posting (when I should be studying for my Federal Jurisdiction final-- justification: I needed a break). This photo was taken quite recently at my last ever Law Review Banquet (as a law student). It was a fun night where graduating Law Review members are recognized-- inclusive of free wine and dinner (I had salmon... it was delicious). Unfortunately, I was flying solo-- as Chris had to work that evening. Well, technically I guess I was flying as "third-wheel" because my friend Randa and her husband Beelo drove me there :) hahaha. BTW, I have a name-tag on my dress in the pic to explain that big awkward white square. Just to wrap up, I am GRADUATING in 31 days!!! I am so excited for my family and my best friends, Jessica and Eliza, to come and share such an important day with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment